Vision, Mission, Values
Africa Church-planting & Training In Vocational Education (ACTIVE) Ministry is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization formed for religious and educational purposes. Specifically, ACTIVE facilitates the planting of new churches in Zimbabwe by training preachers and equipping them with technical skills for self-supporting.
Vision: ACTIVE intends to plant churches in Zimbabwe by way of training church planters / preachers, and equipping them with vocational skills for self-support. Additionally, IIBVT intends to provide a platform for individuals who desire to identify and effectively pursue their God-given destiny with impact. (Jeremiah 29:11-12).
Mission: ACTIVE fulfills The Great Commission and The Greatest Commandments by developing Christians in whole, preachers in general and Church planters in particular. [Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 22:36-40, 2 Timothy 2:2] As well as to help build multiplying leaders of integrity who are equipped to spearhead the moral, social, and economic transformation of Africa and the world.
Faith and Practice
- We, the trustees, the board, administration, and staff of The International Institute of Bible & Vocational Training believe that God the creator is the one true God. [Deuteronomy 6:4]
- We believe that Jesus, though fully God became fully man, lived a sinless life, died as a ransom for the sin of all people, ascended to heaven, and is seated at the right hand of his father in heaven. [Philippians 2:5-8, Hebrews 4:15]
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God all-sufficient guide for the teaching, organization, and conduct of the church and Godly living. [2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21]
- We believe that Humanity created in the image of God, has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and can be saved by grace through faith according to the terms of the Gospel laid down in the New Testament.[Genesis 1:26, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-10]
- We believe that the Great Commission of Christ was given to the Apostles for the whole church and are committed to equipping students to proclaim the Gospel to all peoples. [Mathew 28:18-20, Matthew 22:36-40, Timothy 2:2